Friday, May 7, 2010

Jesus sure likes to bitch!

I'm sure all of you have received religious chain mails by now. Some of them are actually good. Bot after receiving a couple of thousand of them, I've finally had it up to here and I just have to comment:

I don't wanna commit sacrilege or anything but dude, I've been forwarding Jesus' messages all over the place and he's still bitching! Al he ever does is frikkin' complain! Children don't complain as much as Jesus does!

So he died on the cross for us. Great! Thanks. Now, get over it! He keeps dangling that in front of us! It's like he keeps reminding us, "You owe me! Don't forget that! I died on the cross for you!"

Well, it's my turn now! So hey, Jesus, I've forwarded a couple a thousand of your frikkin' messages! You frikkin' owe me! How would you like it if I reminded you of that every frikkin' day?! Well, I won't. Doing good for someone, helping someone is it's own reward. I don't go around reminding every single person I've helped that they forgot to thank me today.

Have some respect, Jesus! Do something about your inferiority complex. And for Chrissake, BE A MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment